[kde-linux] LCD weather widget not finding noaa stations

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 09:06:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I recently upgraded to KDE 4.6.2 and noticed the weather widget thingy
stopped working.  It seemed to have lost its settings somehow.  Anyway,
I right clicked and tried to set it again.  It comes up with a list but
they are all wettercom instead of noaa stations.  They don't seem to work.

I'm using Gentoo and I don't see any relevant USE flags that I can change.

What do I have to do to get my noaa entries back?   Am I missing
something?  Bug?

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)