[kde-linux] Re: Cannot Change Button Style in KDE Applications

Pascal Bernhard pascal.hasko.bernhard at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 21 04:14:03 UTC 2011

Thanks Duncan. I'm assuming it's rather a KDE issue, because it stopped.working properly only after the KDE upgrade. But I will ask over at GNOME/GTK whether someone there can help me.

Pascal
Via Mobile on crappy Nokia phone with even worse Symbian S60

Pascal Bernhard
Schwalbacher Stra?e 7
12161 Berlin

Telefon: +49 (30)60 92 37 72