[kde-linux] KDE 4.6.3 update messed up my TwinView setup?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 13:47:37 UTC 2011

I've been using NVidia's TwinView where my two 1920x1080 monitors are
treated like one large 3940x1080 screen. This worked fine in 4.6.2 but
with the Gentoo update yesterday to 4.6.3 it's now treating the two
monitors like separate 1920x1080 screens.

I'm looking but haven't found it yet. Is there a setting somewhere
that allows me to set it back the way it was? The
SystemSettings->Display&Monitor tab shows it's supposed to be a single
3940x1080 monitor, so it appears to be more of a desktop issue than
purely a display issue.

Thanks,
MArk