[kde-linux] Re: android and sync whith kontact

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Tue Jul 12 14:45:13 UTC 2011

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:41:02 +0200
BasaBuru <basaburu at basatu.org> wrote:

> Do you know a howto on how to connect and sync with kontact an android phone??

I think, your issue is a little out of the scope of this Forum, as it does not deal with KDE. Nevertheless, I had the same problem. The best I could do was to open an account on googlemail.com and copy all my contacts- and calenderdata to it ( on the PC of course ). Connect your phone to the PC via usb as a folder. Your contacts will synchronise with googlemail on your phone. You cannot use the sync program included in the phone, as it is only intended for Windows. Good luck
Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70