[kde-linux] How to change notification popup time?

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sun Jan 16 07:36:24 UTC 2011

Hi fellow KDE users;

Is there a way to change the time that a popup notification is displayed?  I'm
particularly wanting to know about the possible actions popup displayed when a
CD/DVD is inserted in the slot.  For audio CDs this popup says 6 actions
possible but it's displayed for such a short time these old eyes can't read and
digest the whole list.

I've searched through the "Configure Desktop" menus but wasn't able to find
this setting.  Would someone point me to the setting or filr which controls the
popup timing?

Thanks, Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin