[kde-linux] Re: Digital clock day & date

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Feb 10 15:45:12 UTC 2011

Dale posted on Thu, 10 Feb 2011 05:28:29 -0600 as excerpted:

> I'm using KDE 4.6 and I just right click on the clock thingy and select
> settings.  In that under Appearance on the left and Information on the
> right, just check the box for Show Date.  Just typing it in but this is
> sort of what mine looks like:
>
> 5:26:50
> Thu, 10 Feb
>
> Maybe I am using something different than you folks are.

I think you are. =:^)  If you look at the upthread, we changed to talking
about the /analog/ clock, not the /digital/ one.  I believe you missed
that /small/ but important detail, and I don't believe you'll find the
date option in the /analog/ clock settings. =:^P

But maybe it's there in some cases and I just didn't install whatever
module adds it, as I don't have /all/ of kde 4.6 installed.  If so, it's
news to me, for which I'll thank you.  (But I suspect not, but then again,
if I didn't, it wouldn't be such news to me...)