[kde-linux] Dolphin is a trap

Wolfgang Mueller wm at ariannuccia.de
Sun Apr 17 14:26:31 UTC 2011

I run kde4 under Suse 11.4.

My attempts to introduce a space in Dolphin where I can write the
address of a file (analogous to that for the URL in a browser) failed
completely. But unfortunately I removed all the toolbars.

Since there is no way to restore them, I uninstalled Dolphin and the
reinstalled it. But that did not help. After the reinstallation, Doplhin
shows up again without any toolbar. Before I reinstall the complete
kde4, I want to ask if there is a trick to have the toolbars back more
easily.

Thanks in advance,
Wolfgang