[kde-linux] Re: 24 hour format

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Apr 14 08:50:50 UTC 2011

Wolfgang Mueller posted on Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:28:36 +0200 as excerpted:

> How can I switch the clock in the panel from am/pm  to 24 hours? I do
> not see any appropriate option in "Digital Clock Settings" .

See kcontrol (the so-called system-settings that are instead kde-specific
user-specific settings, for the most part, *NOT* the system-settings
claimed, the kde3 term kcontrol thus being FAR more accurate), common
appearance and behavior, locale, country/region and language.  There,
switch to the time tab and adjust the settings as desired. =:^)

(The kcontrol path above is for kde 4.5+.  4.4 and earlier used a
different kcontrol layout so the location of that module will be
different.)