[kde-linux] Re: Panel widgets alwais to the left

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Tue Apr 12 20:12:23 UTC 2011

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:44:42 +0200
Klaus Vink Slott <list-s at vink-slott.dk> wrote:

> > That solution is the "spacer" plasmoid.
> [cut]
> Got it!
>
> So as I understand your answer, the icons on the bottom panel has always been
> left adjusted - but a now forgotten spacer, task-switcher or other widget was
> pushing my clock out to the right. That is absolutely understandable and I was
> simply searching the for the wrong solution.

I hate to put water in the wine, but I am facing the same problems with KDE-4.6.0, and I have beeing playing with spacers, with poor results: I have one box, where everythink is doing well, and I do not know why: clock at the right, lancelot or launcher at the left etc. In a second box, build at the same time, the behaviour is caotical, and after every boot process diferent, in spite of my efforts with spacers placed in different places. The same in a third box. I think, this is still not solved ( for all screens ? )  and we need to wait a little.
Edgar
--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>
GPG Key ID:AD5C6F70