[kde-linux] KMail settings dont work on KDE-4.4.1

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:31:34 UTC 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010 02:35:17 Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after upgrading KDE-4.4.0 to 4.4.1,  the "reply" function of KMail is not
> working more properly. It does not include the original quoted text I am
> replying to. The settings menu "Message Composer Settings", Standard
> Templates, stands on "%BLANK" for all reply settings. Changing to Defaults
> brings the "correct" settings, but I cannot save them. "Apply" is greyed
> out.
>
> I hope this is not another authorization Issue, and I can set my own E-Mail
> structures as I like.

Hmm - the only thing I can think of that would cause it to be greyed out would
be if kmailrc was read-only.  I can't think why it would be, though.

If you solve that part and want any help with the settings that should be for
each template, let me know and I'll paste them for you.

KDE Community Working Group