[kde-linux] Help needed: KAuth and SystemSettings.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Fri Mar 26 04:38:46 UTC 2010

Mike Edenfield posted on Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:48:17 -0400 as excerpted:

> I am using Gentoo's latest ~amd64 ebuilds, which are 4.4.1

FWIW, so am I, but as I've posted before, I've disabled the polkit stuff
using the appropriate USE flags as I prefer to handle time changes, etc,
from the command line and don't /want/ the GUI user to be able to do it.
Thus, I'm not going to be of much technical help, here.

Just in case anyone's wondering why I've not addressed the technical side
of the thread...  But James and I have worked together on other problems a
few times. =:^)