[kde-linux] KMail settings dont work on KDE-4.4.1

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Fri Mar 26 02:35:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

after upgrading KDE-4.4.0 to 4.4.1,  the "reply" function of KMail is not
working more properly. It does not include the original quoted text I am
replying to. The settings menu "Message Composer Settings", Standard
Templates, stands on "%BLANK" for all reply settings. Changing to Defaults
brings the "correct" settings, but I cannot save them. "Apply" is greyed out.

I hope this is not another authorization Issue, and I can set my own E-Mail
structures as I like.

Thanks in advance,
Edgar