[kde-linux] Distro for using KDE 4.4 - Solved

Alain Mouette alainm at pobox.com
Fri Mar 19 20:05:52 UTC 2010

Hi, I found that Debian calls KDE4 "Experimental" which is just what I
think it is. So Debian Lenny which is very up-to-date, January 2010,
installs with KDE 3.5.10 which is very nice.

Debian misses a few nice utiities that were present in Kubuntu, but I
hope that I will find substitutes...

So now I can use KDE 3, and wait untill KDE devellopers start
considering that making a working program is more important than making
more utilities... I hope this doesn't take too long as KDE4 looks
*promissing* :)

Thanks,
Alain