[kde-linux] The MP4 that ate Amarok

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Fri Jun 25 20:47:59 UTC 2010

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Friday 25 June 2010 at 4:42 pm, David J Iannucci penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] The MP4 that ate Amarok"

> Thanks for helping me feel glad I'm still using Amarok 1.4.  My use
> of KDE 4 is still limited to virtually just Kontact/Kmail, and when
> 4.5 comes out, I think I'll start transitioning more of my
> environment over to it, but I have a feeling I'll be sticking with
> Amarok 1.4 for *quite* a while longer...

Hi Dave,

I've been test driving `openSUSE 11.3 RC1' which uses KDE 4.4 and KDE
4.4 has come along way from KDE 4.1

There are some minor bugs I've found but all in all, it's _very_
swanky.  I haven't tried `Kontact/Kmail' just yet but I figured it
should be fine for my use ... I don't use IMAP.

If there's a particular function you'd like me to test, just let me
know.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)