[kde-linux] The MP4 that ate Amarok

David J Iannucci xqryvahkzy at punchcutter.ml1.net
Fri Jun 25 20:42:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:46 +0100, "Alexander Harrowell" wrote:
> I'm using Amarok 2.3 on KDE4.3.5 on OpenSUSE11.2 on an i586...
> [....]
> Come to think of it, Amarok segfaults quite a lot in general, but this
> is weird.

Thanks for helping me feel glad I'm still using Amarok 1.4.  My use of
KDE 4 is still limited to virtually just Kontact/Kmail, and when 4.5
comes out, I think I'll start transitioning more of my environment over
to it, but I have a feeling I'll be sticking with Amarok 1.4 for *quite*
a while longer...

Dave