[kde-linux] KDE 4.4: seeking to bind `Windows List Settings' to middle-mouse click

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Jun 24 20:18:46 UTC 2010

Howdy,

With KDE 3.x, I have my Mouse's middle button configured to run
`Window List Menu' (shows all the windows running on all desktops).

I'm currently testing `openSUSE 11.3 RC1' and I'd like to emulate the
above.  I see the `Window List' widget does what I want however it
doesn't allow me to enter `middle-mouse-button' for a shortcut.

Is there another way to accomplish what I'm seeking?

As an aside, an important aside, KDE 4.4 has come a loooooooooooooong
way!  Even the `eye candy' is quite nice.  Hats off to the development
team.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)