[kde-linux] recurring to-do's

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 13 07:19:16 UTC 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 02:50:54 Louis Hinman wrote:
> I cannot get the Recurrence function to work correctly in KOrganizer in KDE
> 4.2.4, and no one has answered my query about this on the KDE-PIM Mailing
> List.

So it slipped through the net.  These things happen sometimes.  However,  I
don't have any answer for you.  (Note that on this list you haven't even said
what the problem is, and on neither list have you said which distro or version
of KDE you are using.)  I do not use recurring tasks, so I can't answer for
that.  It certainly is not true on any of my systems that reminders fail to
work for recurring appointments.

KDE Community Working Group