[kde-linux] KDevelop

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Wed Jul 28 16:19:58 UTC 2010

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:11:13 +0300
David Baron <d_baron at 012.net.il> wrote:

> Tried to use the new KDevelop. Took so long to come up, searching a lot of
> things, that I finally gave up.
>
> What gives with this great tool??

I worked long time with kdevelop for qt3. Now I installed the new kdevelop 4 under KDE-4.4. ( Linux from the scratch, self built  )  and qt-4.6.1 and started -slowly- with some of my old projects, with  the help of  "C++ GUI programming with qt4" from Blanchette/Summerfield.

Results up to now very good, including Qt-Designer. The system has changed considerable with respect to the qt3 one, but seems to be already very stable. I can encourage you to continue working with it !
Edgar
--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers at gmx.de>