[kde-linux] ext4 Partition and KDE 4.3.4 Solved

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sat Jan 30 17:48:26 UTC 2010

Dr. Edgar Alwers posted on Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:54:57 +0100 as excerpted:

> This for the records. I would not have find out the  util-linux and
> e2fsprogs issue without your hints, so again thank you very much.

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm sure Kevin will agree with me that it's nice
knowing how things worked out and what fixed the problem.  Not only does
knowing you're helping make the time spent answering questions more fun,
but confirming the solution makes the process that much more efficient the
next time around. =:^)