[kde-linux] Adding widgets to taskbar not working

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 05:56:48 UTC 2010

Just came up with another problem in kde 4.4RC1.

When I try to add a widget to the taskbar nothing changes.  I right
click on the taskbar and select panel options, then add widgets which
displays a bar with all the widgets and categories.  When I select a
category and choose a widget I'm not able to drag it into the taskbar.
I've tried clicking, double clicking and right clicking without results.

In the previous (stable) version I could drag the widget onto the
taskbar and it showed up there.  Has the method changed or is this a
bug?

----
Thanks, Tom (retired penguin)
openSUSE 11.2 x86_64, KDE 4.4RC1