[kde-linux] KDE 4 and monitor powering off.

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 00:52:44 UTC 2010

> I don't know if it affects everything or not.  But now that you know how
> to set it, you can setup a little script that sets it long, and another
> that sets it short, and put one in the kde startup dir and one in the
> shutdown dir...

I found a directory for the shutdown but I can't find a startup
directory.  Where does this go?  Also, do I just put the script in there
and it will run or do I need to do something "special" for KDE to run it?

I just found out this setting does not survive a logout/login.  So, I
have to do it this way I guess.

Thanks.

Dale

:-)  :-)