[kde-linux] Re: KDE on high resolution monitor

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Sun Dec 12 12:55:08 UTC 2010

yahoo-pier_andreit posted on Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:53:38 +0100 as excerpted:

> I tryed changing individual font size and the result was big fonts in
> small cases.
> I tryed to change also dpi in the KDE utility, using 120, 96 and
> disable, no real enhancement on usability

Did you try restarting kde after the dpi changes?  Because it really
doesn't take full effect until after a restart (newly started kde apps
should see it, but there's enough that stays running that a full kde
restart is the easiest way to actually see how it's going to really work).