[kde-linux] New Goodies on System Bar

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Aug 15 09:28:09 UTC 2010

As most folks miss the -announce lists and such, I guess simply having them
installed by upgrades by default was cool enough. OK.

I managed to get rid of the network monitor (knemo is better and it would
probably be good to merge them).

I managed to get rid of the battery applet which was very useful on my
desktop.

Another surprise appeared when I plugged my phone into the USB. I now had two
device monitors. The system bar one is out of the way when nothing is plugged
in so I removed the plasmoid from the panel.

Looking forward to new goodies with 4.5 :-)