[kde-linux] KDE config difficulty

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 05:03:05 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I'm running FC12 with KDE-4.4.2 and I'm trying to change the mouse pointer in the desktop from the "little white hand" I have now to an arrow. I have tried several "mouse" schemes in the KDE config dialogues (settings->system settings->keyboard & mouse->mouse->theme) but none seems to be taking effect. My system is up to date with Fedora and KDE.

I'm reasonably sure it's my problem but can not seem to make this change.

Does anyone have any hints or tips please?

Regards,

George...

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Wil Rogers