[kde-linux] Akonadi problems

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Fri Apr 16 18:30:56 UTC 2010

On Friday 16 April 2010 19:29:40 Kevin Krammer wrote:

> I remember faintly that there had been a problem with that resource but
> that should be fixed by now.
>
> So you are saying that you have running akonadi_maildir processes even
> after removing all in akonadiconsole?

mhm... I removed mail.dir from akonadiconsole, but let
akonadi_maildir_resource in /opt/kde-4/bin. I got 20, 30 prozesses started,
according to "system activity" ( strg-esc). This only stopped after I renamed
akonadi_maildir_resource in /opt/kde-4/bin. After that, I only got normal
things running.

Cheers
Edgar