[kde-linux] Akonadi problems

Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Thu Apr 15 09:17:03 UTC 2010

since some days, after starting kmail ( this triggers the start of akonadi ),
I get a serial of five, six error messages popping up, "Akonadi resource closed
unexpectedly". No idea what is happening, as I can get my mail after closing
all this message-boxes.
Question: how can I disable akonadi ? This item is not more included in the
system-setting box ( why ? ). Or how can I disable services selectivly? Using
Development ->Akonadi console ?
I solved the problem at the moment renaming the 3 akonadi exec in
/opt/kde-4/bin related to mail, but this is force brute.

Edgar