[kde-linux] KDE pim

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Wed Sep 16 17:17:44 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 16 September 2009 12:04:13 Russell Tallant wrote:
> I have recently downloaded the tar file for KDE-pim. I have unpacked
> it,all the files are there. However, I can not make it run, or install
> itself on the program list.

I suggest you use a package from your Linux vendor.

However, you can use the tarball from the KDE site directly, but the first
step is building (configure + compile + link), not installing.  There should
be some documentation in the tarball with additional information on TechBase
for how to build KDE-PIM.
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))