[kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:51:18 UTC 2009

On Thursday 10 September 2009 08:18:56 Duncan wrote:
> Anne Wilson posted on Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:17:54 +0100 as excerpted:
> > <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN"
> > "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd"> <html><head><meta
> > name="qrichtext" content="1" /><style type="text/css"> p, li {
> > white-space: pre-wrap; }
> > font-size:9pt;
>
> [etc]
>
> Anne, are you trying a new feature or something?  The HTML is
> uncharacteristic for you and the parent wasn't HTML so it can't be that
> you're just replying in kind.  Hopefully it's just an overlook, as it's
> extremely irritating to some (like me) on the lists, for various reasons
> I could expound upon in some detail but will spare you. =:^)

I don't believe it!  It can't be a week since I last complained that an update
had switched html back on!  Then I updated again yesterday and never thought
to check this morning.

Thanks for pointing it out.  I cannot imagine why, no matter how often we
complain, we get html as default.  For that matter, I can't see why our
settings aren't respected when we update.