[kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Sep 10 07:18:56 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson posted on Wed, 09 Sep 2009 19:17:54 +0100 as excerpted:

> "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd"> <html><head><meta
> name="qrichtext" content="1" /><style type="text/css"> p, li {
> white-space: pre-wrap; }
> font-size:9pt;

[etc]

Anne, are you trying a new feature or something?  The HTML is
uncharacteristic for you and the parent wasn't HTML so it can't be that
you're just replying in kind.  Hopefully it's just an overlook, as it's
extremely irritating to some (like me) on the lists, for various reasons
I could expound upon in some detail but will spare you. =:^)