[kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Sep 10 07:23:00 UTC 2009

AG posted on Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:43:01 +0100 as excerpted:

> Anything else I can consider?

(FWIW, the HTML is irritating to some of us... tho I see Anne started it.)

I don't use korganizer, but the issue sounds to me like a potential
interpretation difference of the freedesktop.org systray interop
standards.  That's not a lot of help directly as it's more of a developer
viewpoint, but it may help in searching bugzilla for similar bugs, as
well as possibly explaining why it may be happening.