[kde-linux] Korganizer no longer opens from system tray

AG computing.account at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:26:15 UTC 2009

Hello

Some help please: I am running KDE4.3.1 on an up-to-date GNU/Linux
Debian Testing (codename Squeeze) box.  In GNOME however, I have
Korganizer minimised to my system tray/ panel and although reminders pop
up and can be edited, I cannot open Korganizer from the panel itself to
add/ edit reminders.  In other words, I can launch the app from the menu
and CLI, but cannot access it once it has launched and is minimised to
the panel/ system tray.

There are no obvious settings involved and, as noted, it works fine in
terms of reminder pop ups, which once the reminder window is there, I
can then access the Calendar and edit entries.

Is this a bug or is it unique to my set up?

Cheers

AG