[kde-linux] kpackage in Debian-testing: doubts to put it working fully.

arnaldo nazario arnaldonazario at live.com
Sat Oct 24 19:00:14 UTC 2009

I have some difficulties to work fully with kpackage.First,I have more than 1000 packages installed and with the kpackage I only see packages with a bold green N in front of them(no more than 20 or 30),the interface is not specially intuitive and I have not reached the display of all packages I have installed,and even less the all packages available in Debian,working,changing things in the program interface is of no  help.