[kde-linux] OT: Sig remnants (was KWifiManager ?)

Rajko M. rmatov101 at charter.net
Fri Oct 9 23:36:58 UTC 2009

On Friday 09 October 2009 12:34:12 Dale wrote:
> Hmmmm, I really wouldn't know what to tell them in the bug.

It seems that Seamonkey deletes from "-- " (dash dash space) to next
occurrence of dashes. In private emails it is start of GPG Signature that
should be preserved, but it forgets to check for mail list footer, that is
appended after end of GPG block. In other words it doesn't delete anything
after signature.

To check this I appended some text where  usually goes GPG signature.
If it is not deleted then it is above case, if it is deleted then problem is
with procedure that deals with GPG, ie. it doesn't return properly and the
rest is not deleted.

--
Regards, Rajko

People of openSUSE editor.