[kde-linux] OT: Sig remnants (was KWifiManager ?)

Dale rdalek1967 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:34:12 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 09 October 2009 14:01:20 Dale wrote:
>
>> P. S.  Anne, I left that part below your name on purpose since I know
>> you are working on that issue.  Your sig is gone but it left the rest.
>> May be on my end tho.  I don't know.  Seamonkey user here.
>>

> Hi Dale.  This is the second time someone has said that, and in both cases
> Seamonkey was being used.  What's more, when I reply to yours the same thing
> happens - see above.
>
> I think you should file a bug against Seamonkey.  If they don't know there's a
> problem they can't fix it ;-)  I rather think that it's a recent bug.  I don't
> think that Seamonkey has been a problem in the past.
>
> Anne

Hmmmm, I really wouldn't know what to tell them in the bug.  I was sort
of suspicious that it may be something we are using to reply with rather
than what you are doing.  I think it has something to do with that
little line that is between your name and the KDE mailing list
addition.  I think it "confuses" Seamonkey and some relatives of it.

Anyway, I deleted it this time.  ;-)

Dale

:-)  :-)