[kde-linux] Desktop widget like Windows Vista sidebar/clock thing?

Thelwyn thelwyn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 20:31:11 UTC 2009

Here it is: http://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials/TweakingPlasma

Please feel free to re-arrange it or correct any mistake. I will translated
it to French asap on userbase and probably blog it too.

I've not added GIF Screencast yet because my try was not satisfying. When
resizing the GIF to a decent size for publishing (600px width instead of
1280px) I get too much loss. A part from this the recording is easy to
achieve.
I've asked Hans some advice about it, waiting for his answer now.

--
Best regards,
Kolia

http://www.enpleindedans.fr/