[kde-linux] Desktop widget like Windows Vista sidebar/clock thing?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Oct 6 19:51:14 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 06 October 2009 at 3:47 pm, david penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] Desktop widget like Windows Vista sidebar/clock	thing?"

> > OTOH, if you would really like to do something extra nice ;-) Hans Chen
> > (Mogger) shows you, on http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/FAQ/HowTo how to make an
> > animated gif mini-how-to video.  He gives the code to do it.
> >
> > Either way, yes, it would be good to see it on userbase.
>
> Please don't waste the time doing the kewl-but-useless little animated
> video things. (I loath them in other OSes, too.)

FWIW, I found the cited item useful.

I suspect this is a `I like vanilla you like chocolate' type of
discussion.   :)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)