[kde-linux] KWrite/printer problem

Bruce Miller subscribe at brmiller.ca
Tue Oct 6 02:17:25 UTC 2009

I have had this problem with every version of KDE 4 since the 4.0 beta. A few months ago, I was able to work around it by setting specific page margins as well as header and footer sizes. However, I noticed the problem again with a kate document which I printed last week.

This glitch affects all applications using the KDE print engine.

Since I use kubuntu, I have filed a bug on the Ubuntu Launchpad. There is a bug on the KDE bugzilla which I have also commented on.

It would be useful if you could look these up and add an "Affects me too" comment.

 --
Bruce Miller, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
bruce at brmiller.ca; (613) 745-1151

No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets.