[kde-linux] Am I Alone?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Thu Oct 1 07:13:11 UTC 2009

On Thursday, 2009-10-01, James Tyrer wrote:
> Dr. Edgar Alwers wrote:
> > Hi Duncan,
> >
> > I followed nearly a dozen postings on this issue ( _what_issue_really_? )
> > in the last days. In my opinion this war is not helpfull, not fair and is
> > frustating for all the people working on KDE-4.
>
> What I think that Duncan (and I) find frustrating is Ms. Wilson's
> instance that there are no problems.  The problems are mostly small
> ones, but there are real problems that need to be fixed.

This is not getting us anywhere.
Anne does not insist that there are no problems, but that if there are known
working alternatives (such as Firefox) to use them instead of reiterating over
the already known problems.

Reiterating over known issues does not imply they get more attentions instead
new issues are harder to get known because they are drowned in threads like
this one.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring