[kde-linux] kaffeine

James W. Bennett jw-bennett at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 21:17:57 UTC 2009

I am using Fedora 12 linux user. I have been a KDE user for years. Now
my complaint. Right after I install Fedora 12 I could us Kaffeine to
play music. But once I shutdown and disconnect my computer from
everything to thigh up wires. When I reconnected my computer Kaffeine
hasn't play cd's  since. When I try to use kaffeine I constantly get the
following error. * Cannot find input plugin for MRL [cdda:/]*.

I tried kaffeine on Kubuntu and new fedora installs and they have same
problem.

I assume that others are seeing the same problem. But has anyone solved
this problem. If so I would link to here about it.

Thank you;
Jim Bennett