[kde-linux] Threading not working after upgrade

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Mon Nov 16 23:32:59 UTC 2009

Has anyone else had the problem of threading stopping working after upgrading?
I recently upgraded openSUSE from 11.1 to 11.2 version which upgraded kde from
4.1 to 4.3 (release 6).  Upon starting kmail, I noticed that new mail was
coming in without threading messages.  I went to the settings menu but can no
longer find the threading choices.  Did threading get eliminated?

I also noticed that I can no longer save address information by right clicking
on the message in the message list.  What gives?