[kde-linux] KDE 4. Trying to get it working like I need it to.

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Mon Nov 16 22:05:52 UTC 2009

Dale posted on Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:30:24 -0600 as excerpted:

> Only problem with this is that I need new glasses.  If I get to high a
> resolution or to small of a font, I can't read them to well.  Sort of
> got to find a balance point there somewhere.

Yeah, I know the feeling.  I normally wear contacts.  When I have an eye
irritation or something and switch to glasses, I have to either sit much
closer or change font size or resolution, as I simply can't see as well.
But the eye doctor said I was 20/20 with my glasses and the contacts are
*MUCH* better, so I think I must have better-than-20/20, likely 20/15 or
better, with contacts.  Don't even /think/ about uncorrected, tho!  I'd
have to sit about 10 cm (4 inches) from the screen!  The high correction
(worse than -11 diopters) is also why lasik's not an option.