[kde-linux] Goodbye

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Sat Nov 14 21:34:42 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Saturday 14 November 2009 at 10:11 am, Werner Joss penned
about "[kde-linux] Goodbye"

> Ok,
> seems it's time for me to leave now (at least w.regard to kde4), anyone
> interested in why, can find some thougths here:
> http://www.hoernerfranzracing.de/php/wordpress/?p=124

Hi Werner,

I certainly can empathize with your situation.  I too will be taking a
sabbatical from KDE 4.x until it is able to meet my needs.  I'm
switching over to Xfce and while still using several KDE
applications.

I read in your blog about an O/S needing 2GB.  I don't agree with that
point in the least.

Good luck and hope to see you back here!  ;)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)