[kde-linux] KDE 4.3 - configuring right mouse button menu?

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Tue Nov 10 13:43:26 UTC 2009

[ Comments below, in line ]

On Tuesday 10 November 2009 at 7:04 am, Kevin Krammer penned
about "Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.3 - configuring middle mouse button?"

> Hint: the developer was probably referring to the fact that they've
> implemented it but probably not implying that it has also been released.

:)  Thank you Kevin.

> AFAIK the call this "containment actions" (the desktop being a
> plasma containment in their terminology IIRC) and this is on the
> feature list for 4.4

btw, I miswrote, I meant the right-mouse button but you understood
what I meant ... thx.

Reading the Release schedule [
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.4_Release_Schedule ] it
appears KDE 4.4 won't be available until Feb 9th, 2010.

I make heavy use of the rt-click menu.  I may have to take a
sabbatical from KDE until KD3 4.4 is out.  :(

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)