[kde-linux] Blank menus and toolbars

Skarphéðinn Gunnarsson skgunn at simnet.is
Thu Mar 26 12:26:35 UTC 2009

HI there

Sorry for the strange question, But I'm using KDE 4.1.4 and for some strange
reason when I use; Open Office 2.4, Amrok nothing can be read in the menus or
the tool bars and information windows that pops up are not readable. Using
Kmail and Konqueror on the other hand is no problem.
Secondly
Adding plug-ins for Dragon Player or Konqueror How is that done since I
thought I had all in good shape but looking at some pictures on the net with
Konqueror (4.1.4 I think) and viewing some videos with Dragon player ends with
blank image.
--
Best regards
Skarphedinn