[kde-linux] Blank screen during bootup kde 3.5.10

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss at iguanasuicide.net
Tue Mar 24 21:23:36 UTC 2009

In <200903241607.59125.bbales at cox.net>, Bruce Bales wrote:
>> (You don't think that?  Come up with a better system.  Debian is always
>> looking for more contributors.)
>
>Thanks, Boyd.  That seems like a useful system.  I had never heard of the
>explanation of why there were sometimes one star and other times two.
> Does that make me stupid?

Nah, I was just heading off the "If they look like comments they shouldn't
do anything" statement.

>No matter how hard I try, I can't find all the answers.
>I've been using linux for
> 9-1/2 years (since I was 67) and I don't have all the answers yet.  I'll
> keep trying.

That's the most anyone can ask.  As long as you've spent a bit of time
trying to help yourself, I'm glad to spend a little of my time helping you
if I can.

RTFM and STFW are never really good responses.
bss at iguanasuicide.net            	((_/)o o(\_))