[kde-linux] Can't seem to get from here to there...

Andy Crouch kde.amcrouch at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:53:37 UTC 2009

Mike

what happens when you try to download it via the package manager??  do
you get any kind of error message?  it sounds to me like it's a
problem with the Ubuntu package which you could perhaps report as an
issue with them.

That said the version you are running is quite old now.  you might be
better off to upgrade (extreme I realise for just a game but you will
get the bonus of fix's and security patches).

andy
On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Mike Flynn<mikifinaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have Ubuntu 7.04 on a new Dell. I used to be able to use synaptics to
> download Kmahjongg, but now it seems that it can't download it now. It shows
> up on the list but won't download. I am a Windows refugee and can't seem to
> figure out how to get the game on my machine. I can find it on the KDE site
> but don't know how to get it from there to installed on my machine. Could
> someone either step me through the process or send me a link?
>
> Mike

Andy Crouch (TheGreatGonzo)
Arch Linux (Standard KDE Packages)