[kde-linux] KuickShow under KDE 4

jim jimtrish at att.net
Wed Jun 24 08:07:55 UTC 2009

Ive been trying to find a way to obtain KuickShow ever since I installed
Fedora 10/KDE 4.1.2.   I thought it was available from kde-extra-gear but
was unable to find it there. I recieved a nice email from the author,
Carsten Pfeiffer, stating there was a version for KDE4, that is shipped with
Mandriva Linux.

Would I be able to somehow obtain and install that version on my
Fedora 10 system? Or will it eventually be generally available for KDE 4?

I really need KuickShow as it is the only image viewer that I know that allows
one to add/view annotations to jpeg images. (meta-info user-comments).in
any directory where there are photos.

Thanks for any help
Regards,
JimP