[kde-linux] Running KPDF on KDE4

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Wed Jun 24 09:27:53 UTC 2009

John Culleton wrote:
> On Monday 22 June 2009 05:33:03 pm Anne Wilson wrote:
>> On Monday 22 June 2009 21:53:37 John Culleton wrote:
>>> I understand Okular is still a bit buggy, particularly in the
>>> print routines.
>> I've not had any problem printing from Okular.  What have you been
>> told is problematic?

NOTE: These are probably Qt issues that are not specific to Okular.

> Printing multiple copies, printing copies in landscape mode. This
> user has a fancy printer that he is trying to control from the
> computer, including tray selection etc.

ASIDE: Well Anne, as I said, some people (perhaps not you) do have a
need to control their printers features. :-)

Have you tried opening the CUPS web interface page to set the needed
options?

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch