[kde-linux] 20090721KL -- SOLVED -- Dolphin And Partitions

Bruce MacArthur bmacasuru at fastmail.us
Wed Jul 22 19:29:35 UTC 2009

Greetings, All --

I "top-post" this time.

A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" to Anne, to David Jarvie, and to JD (Joe) for
their valuable comments and directions.  The problem I specified is
COMPLETELY  RESOLVED!!!!!  Sure, I have a little more work to do, but
it is now entirely do-able!  THANK YOU !!!!!  (Perhaps the "shouting"
is acceptable in this context!)

Bruce

--
布鲁&#26031  麦克阿&#29791