[kde-linux] Adding themes in KDE 4.1.3

Muhammad Bayu rametux at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 03:58:59 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Chris <cpollock at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Unless I'm really blind I can't seemt to find where to add a theme.  I've
> looked at "configure your desktop" but can't seem to find it.

I'm using kde 4.2 beta on kubuntu. From the desktop's right click
there's "appearance setting" or "configure your desktop" in 4.1.3.
There's the new theme's button. I forgot if in 4.1.3 is it exist or
not. But AFAIK it's there, bcause i've added some themes before i
upgrade to my current KDE. If it's not there maybe somebody could give
a further help :-)

--
RameTux
http://www.muhammadbayu.com (--under heavy construction -:-)